The Hawaii CCIM Chapter is the premier commercial real estate organization in Hawaii with over 200 members. Even if you are not pursuing your CCIM Designation, our education and networking events will prove invaluable to your real estate career. It is through your support of membership that we can provide the many benefits of chapter membership.
Hawaii’s Largest: CCIM members make up Hawaii’s largest commercial real estate network
Not Just Brokers: The CCIM network represents multiple disciplines within the commercial real estate investment community: leasing, appraisal, commercial brokerage, investments, property management, lending/mortgage banking, legal and development
The Gold Standard: Only six percent of all commercial real estate practitioners hold the respected and coveted CCIM designation.
Networking: BIG NETWORKS, BIG DEALS If you ask around the industry, it's clear that companies and other real estate professionals are more likely to seek out experts who are CCIM members, as they know CCIM stands for trust, knowledge, reliability, hardworking and ethical.
Education: BOLSTER YOUR CAREER & REFINE YOUR SKILLS CCIM offers in depth knowledge of the methodology used to analyze real estate and the components that drive investor and user decisions. We offer practical use of proven concepts through case studies, and real-world application.
Hawaii CCIM Chapter Member Benefits:
- Discounts for general membership programs with topics related to Hawaii commercial real estate
- Discounts on CCIM courses and advanced Hawaii real estate continuing education courses taught by National CCIM Instructors as well as local instructors
- Discounts on all CCIM Lunch & Learns
- Networking opportunities with real estate professionals
- Access to Commercial Forms
- Portfolio Preparation classes for Candidates with step-by-step directions and samples
- Early registration for the Annual Real Estate Forecast
- Early registration to the Chapter’s Charity Golf Invitational